WALLDORF, Germany, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the general availability of SAP® Predictive Analysis software. This advanced analysis solution helps organizations gain a competitive edge by uncovering and predicting trends in their business. SAP Predictive Analysis can be deployed stand-alone or with other SAP software, including the SAP HANA® platform, to unleash powerful predictive capabilities.
"We have been using business intelligence solutions from SAP to analyze our business and the adoption of SAP HANA has brought tangible benefits," said Luca Baccarini, chief information officer, CIR Food. "We now need to predict, more accurately, the fluctuation of demand and the habits of clients to optimize sales cycles and employee allocation on different tasks. For this reason we chose SAP Predictive Analysis, which will allow us to reach these targets in a simple and integrated way. We expect the combination of predictive analysis tools and SAP HANA will improve the decision process and will allow us to better serve our clients."
SAP Predictive Analysis provides:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use environment for designing predictive models
- The ability to acquire and manipulate data as well as visualize results with embedded SAP® Visual Intelligence software.
- Accelerated predictive analytics, expanded data scope and improved model scoring by leveraging the embedded predictive analysis library in SAP HANA
- Interoperability of R with SAP HANA to open up all the statistical functions available in one of the world's most popular open source projects
With SAP Predictive Analysis, data analysts can intuitively design complex predictive models for activities. These activities include forecasting demand or product sales; identifying key influencing factors for sales opportunities or purchasing behavior; uncovering impactful trends; understanding business and data correlations; and spotting anomalies. These capabilities are of value to all data-intensive functions such as sales, marketing, risk, governance and security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV