QUAKERTOWN, Pa., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of QNB Corp., (OTC Bulletin Board: QNBC) at a regular meeting November 27, 2012 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.26 per share. The dividend is payable December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record December 14, 2012.
QNB Corp. offers commercial and retail banking services through the nine banking offices of its subsidiary, QNB Bank. In addition, QNB provides retail brokerage services through QNB Financial Services and title insurance as a member of Laurel Abstract Company LLC. QNB Corp.'s stock is traded in the over-the-counter market under the symbol "QNBC." For more information, visit the QNB web site at www.QNB.com.
SOURCE QNB Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV