MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) will provide a live audio Webcast of its presentation by executive management at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference at 9 a.m. (ET), Wed., December 5.
The topics to be discussed will include updates on each of Gannett's business segments, implementation of the company's business strategy and its outlook for 2013.
To listen to the live Webcast, go to www.gannett.com. On www.gannett.com, a link to the Webcast will be under "Company News." Please allow at least 10 minutes to access the links before the presentations begin.
Gannett will issue a press release summarizing remarks made at the conference.About Gannett Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120103/PH28972LOGO ) SOURCE Gannett Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV