AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Residential customers served by PECO now have the opportunity to purchase from FirstEnergy Solutions 100% renewable electric generation that is certified by Green-e Energy, an independent program offering certification and verification of renewable energy.
Residents can enroll in a one-year offer at 9.35 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) through December 2013, or a two-year offer at 9.90 cents per kWh through December 2014. To sign up or for more information on FirstEnergy Solutions' 100% renewable offer, residents should go to www.fes.com/PaGreen or call 1-877-203-6240.
FirstEnergy Solutions, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), provides competitive electric generation supply and other energy-related products and services to more than two million customers, and is a licensed supplier in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and Illinois.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia. Its generation subsidiaries control more than 20,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables.Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp. FirstEnergy Solutions is an unregulated subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. and is not regulated by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission. A customer is not required to buy electricity or other products or services from FirstEnergy Solutions in order to receive the same quality service from their local electric utility. www.firstenergycorp.com SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV