AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PECO residential customers with higher-than-average usage because of electric heating equipment now have the opportunity to save money on their electric bills by enrolling with FirstEnergy Solutions and securing a low generation price when they use the most electricity.
Residents enrolling in this seasonal pricing offer receive 7.23 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) from October through March, and 7.39 cents per kWh from April through September. Based on PECO's current generation rate, residents can save up to an estimated $790 through the end of the 36-month agreement.
To sign up or for more information, residents should go to www.fes.com/pecoseasonal or call 1-877-635-0485.FirstEnergy Solutions, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), provides competitive electric generation supply and other energy-related products and services to more than two million customers, and is a licensed supplier in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and Illinois. FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia. Its generation subsidiaries control more than 20,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp. FirstEnergy Solutions is an unregulated subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. and is not regulated by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission. A customer is not required to buy electricity or other products or services from FirstEnergy Solutions in order to receive the same quality service from their local electric utility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV