Worldwide Recording Artist EMIN Launches Debut U.S. CD Today
NEW YORK, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Having conquered his native Russia and Europe with hit records and sold out concerts, EMIN (emin-music.com) now has the United States firmly in his grasp. His debut single "Baby Get Higher" is climbing the pop charts, (Billboard Hot Singles Sales chart#13) - and his first US release After The Thunder comes out today. He will perform live tonight at a launch party hosted by Donna Karan at her Stephan Weiss Studios.
With a career that has seen him perform to a live TV audience of over 200 million (2012 Eurovision Song Contest), and two internationally acclaimed CD's, EMIN is already a household name overseas. He recently performed a sell-out concert with Jennifer Lopez to kick off the FIFA Women's Soccer Tournament.
The media has also embraced EMIN, both overseas and in the United States, where his recent promotional tour resulted in features in The Wall Street Journal, Sirius XM Radio and The Huffington Post. Previous profiles include Esquire, GQ Magazine, Sunday Times and The Independent. He will appear live on CBS TV this week and record a concert for Sirius XM Radio.
Releasing his debut US effort is a kind of coming home for the Azerbaijan-born performer, who spent much of his childhood stateside, studied in New York and has a home in New Jersey. Yet for most of his singing career, he has been based in London and Moscow."Launching my singing career in America really is a dream come true. I've spent many years in the U.S. and have always hoped to bring my music here. Now, I have that chance, and I couldn't be happier," says EMIN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV