IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) has changed the location of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders scheduled for Monday, December 17 th, 2012 at 10:30 AM. The date and time remain unchanged. The previously announced location is unavailable because of flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy.
IDT’s Annual Meeting will be held at 550 Broad Street in Newark, NJ 07102. Directions are available through this web page http://www.550broad.com/location.html. Stock holders attending the meeting should check in at the information desk in the lobby. All stockholders as of the record date (October 19, 2012) are invited to attend.
If you are a stockholder of record, a form of personal photo identification must be presented in order to be admitted to the Annual Meeting. If your shares are held in the name of a bank, broker or other holder of record, you must bring a brokerage statement or other written proof of ownership as of October 19, 2012 with you to the Annual Meeting, as well as a form of personal photo identification.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call IDT Investor Relations at (973) 438-3838 for additional information.About IDT Corporation: IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) through its IDT Telecom division, provides telecommunications and financial services. IDT Telecom’s retail products allow people to communicate and share financial resources around the world while its carrier services business is a global leader in wholesale voice termination. For more information, visit www.idt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV