Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EXH) today announced that it is scheduled to present at two upcoming conferences.
Exterran Holdings is scheduled to present at the Capital One Southcoast Energy Conference in New Orleans, La. on Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time. If you would like to listen to the presentation during the conference, please enter this URL: http://wsw.com/webcast/cof4/exh/ or log onto our website, www.exterran.com.
Exterran Holdings is scheduled to present at the Wells Fargo Securities Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York City on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time. If you would like to listen to the presentation during the conference, please enter this URL: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/120412a_hr/?entity=28_MHQ4VIG or log onto our website, www.exterran.com.
For each presentation, the slideshow that accompanies this presentation will be available on our website concurrently with the presentation. Within 24 hours of the live presentation, the presentation also will be archived for replay on our website for 30 days.About Exterran Exterran Holdings, Inc. is a global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of operations, maintenance, service and equipment for oil and gas production, processing and transportation applications. Exterran Holdings serves customers across the energy spectrum--from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Exterran has approximately 10,000 employees and operates in approximately 30 countries. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV