Mark Kamon, Senior Vice President – Commercial Specialty Alloy Operations, announced today that he will retire from Carpenter Technology effective December 31, 2012. Kamon joined Carpenter in November 2000 as President – Dynamet Incorporated, a Carpenter subsidiary.
Prior to his most recent position, which he’s held since August 2011, Kamon served as Vice President – International / Dynamet / Carpenter Powder Products (CPP). He also held the position of Senior Vice President – Advanced Metals Operations. His 38-year metals career spans key roles in general management, operations and commercial activities.
William A. Wulfsohn, Carpenter’s President & CEO, said that although Carpenter is losing a valuable and resourceful member of its Leadership Team, the timing is right for Mark and his wife, Christine. “Mark’s extraordinary knowledge of the industry and his commercial expertise will be strongly missed. We are thankful for his many years of service and wish both him and Christine the very best during their retirement years.”
A replacement for Mark will be named in a future press release.About Carpenter Carpenter Technology (NYSE:CRS), based in Wyomissing, PA, produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV