For its fiscal first quarter ending in December, Green Mountain forecast non-GAAP earnings of 62 to 67 cents a share and total sales growth of 14-18%. The current consensus view is for a profit of 59 cents a share.
Groupon (GRPN) was another big mover after the bell as shares of the online deals site rose following a report that co-founder Andrew Mason could be on his way out as chief executive officer. The stock was up 2% at $4.04 on late volume of nearly 400,000.
--Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV