NEW ORLEANS, Nov 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Treaty Energy Corporation (OTCQB: TECO) ( www.treatyenergy.com), a growth-oriented international energy company, announced today that it has completed the McComas –A- 20 Well. The well was drilled to a total depth of 1,900 ft on the McComas -A- Lease in Taylor County, Texas. Initial production came in at 18 BOPD.
Treaty is continuing to test and monitor this well and expects some improvement over the next several days. Treaty is currently in the process of filing for two additional drilling permits on the McComas -A- lease and will move ahead on this project immediately after approved.
12 Well Drilling Program
Treaty's 12 well shallow drilling program is on schedule to begin the week of December 3rd with the first two permitted wells. Drilling and completion is projected to take 7-10 days from the Spuding of the first well. Once completed, we will begin the process of permitting the remaining 10 well in this project.Bruce Gwyn, Co-CEO of Treaty Energy Corporation, stated, "We are very pleased to report the progress being made on these two fronts. With the first new well of a 21 well program completed, the first 2 shallow wells scheduled to be completed in December, and production continuing to improve from workovers, we are confident of meeting our goals moving forward". Treaty is in the process of updating its web site to include a page for project updates. Once we have the page functioning we will be posting timely updates on drilling and production numbers on a monthly basis at a minimum. Copies of the updates will also be distributed to investors through the Treaty email system. Investors should be sure to sign up through the website to receive these updates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV