The Oncology Nurse Community To Host Live Webinar On Cancer Pain Management
Key highlights of " Cancer Pain Management" include:
- Information on the prevalence and demographics for the under-treatment of cancer- and treatment-related pain
- Discussion of the duty of care and barriers to pain management
- Learning the straightforward principles and dispelling myths related to cancer pain management
- Question and answer period following the presentation
Launched in February 2012, TheONC is a free, online community exclusively for oncology nurses and the cancer care teams that support them. TheONC unites nurses in a secure environment where they can leverage their collective knowledge, nurture professional growth, and emotionally support each other. Through shared experiences and access to free educational resources such as the melanoma webinar, members of TheONC can improve quality of life for themselves and quality of care for the patients they treat.
For more information, or to register for this free webinar, visit TheONC at www.TheONC.org.
TheONC is supported by an unrestricted grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb. Weinstein et al. JNCCN, March 2004. Media contact: Amy Erdman 203-523-7041 firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa CookThe Ruth Group646-536-7012 email@example.com SOURCE UBM Medica US
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts