RICHMOND, Va., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) announced today a number of executive changes.
Effective Feb. 1, 2013:
- Margaret E. "Lyn" McDermid will retire as senior vice president and Chief Information Officer after a career of more than 30 years with the company. Upon leaving Dominion, McDermid will become Chief Information Officer for the Federal Reserve System.
Effective Jan. 1, 2013:
- Steven A. Rogers, currently president of Dominion Resources Services and Chief Administrative Officer, will succeed McDermid as senior vice president and Chief Information Officer. In recognition of the increasing importance of information security, this position will report directly to Dominion Chairman, President and CEO Thomas F. Farrell II. McDermid will continue to report to Rogers until her retirement to assist with the transition.
- Carter M. Reid, currently vice president, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, will be promoted to senior vice president-Administrative Services and Corporate Secretary. In addition to assuming responsibility for human resources and shared services, Reid will retain her responsibilities as corporate secretary and will continue to report to Farrell.
- Mark O. Webb will be promoted to vice president and General Counsel from his current position as deputy general counsel-Electric Regulation, Litigation & Environment. He will report to Robert M. Blue, senior vice president-Law, Public Policy & Environment, and will be responsible for management of the Law Department.
- Christine M. Schwab, currently vice president-Regulatory Compliance and Chief Risk Officer, will become vice president, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer. She will continue to report to Mark F. McGettrick, executive vice president and Chief Financial Officer, for her corporate risk responsibilities. In her new role being responsible for the company's Ethics and Compliance program, Schwab will report to Blue.
In acknowledging McDermid's contributions to Dominion, Farrell said: "Lyn consistently has shown herself to be an inspiring, caring and committed leader as well as a wise counsel. Her accomplishments in industry and community organizations are equally impressive. She is universally respected for all that she has done. We have been extremely fortunate to have Lyn as part of our organization. We wish her all the best as she moves into a critical role serving the interests of our nation. Dominion's loss is the country's gain."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV