PITTSFIELD, Mass., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB) will host an investor day for institutional investors in New York on Thursday, November 29, 2012. Berkshire is the parent of Berkshire Bank, America's Most Exciting Bank SM.
CEO Michael Daly, Chairman Larry Bossidy, and members of executive management will present information about the strategic opportunities and financial outlook for the Company.A link to the live webcast will be available at www.berkshirebank.com (investor relations link). The webcast will begin at 12:45 p.m. E.T. and is expected to conclude at 3:00 p.m. Interested persons should register a few minutes before the live webcast. Presentation materials will be made available at Berkshire's web site, and a copy will also be filed with the SEC. An archive of the webcast will subsequently be available at Berkshire's site. To celebrate its accomplishments and its recent transfer to the New York Stock Exchange, the Company's management will ring the opening bell of the Exchange at 9:30 a.m. The bell ringing event is broadcast live on business news channels and is webcast live at https://nyse.nyx.com/the-bell/todays-bells-live. The webcast will also be archived at https://nyse.nyx.com/the-bell. BACKGROUNDBerkshire Hills Bancorp is the parent of Berkshire Bank – America's Most Exciting Bank SM. The Company has approximately $5.5 billion in assets and 73 full service branch offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont providing personal and business banking, insurance, and wealth management services. Berkshire Bank provides 100% deposit insurance protection for all deposit accounts, regardless of amount, based on a combination of FDIC insurance and the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). Contact: David H. GonciInvestor Relations Officer413-281-1973 SOURCE Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV