Thanks to cloud technology, active traders can now access Schwab’s most powerful trading platform, StreetSmart Edge®, on the web from any Mac or PC with an internet connection, giving traders flexible access to everything that was previously available only using downloadable software.
“Our active traders want the power of StreetSmart Edge without limitations, and bringing them web access through cloud technology means that they can tap into the StreetSmart Edge trading experience without making any sacrifices – from any computer or operating system,” said Kelli Keough, Senior Vice President at Charles Schwab. “Traders want the convenience of trading from any computer, and our use of cloud technology in the brokerage space uniquely gives our clients the same trading experience regardless of how they access it.”
Traders are now able to save settings, layouts and personal preferences and access them from multiple computers. With cloud technology, product releases and software updates to the StreetSmart Edge platform will be pushed out automatically so clients who access StreetSmart Edge via the web will always have use of the latest version of the platform.
The Platform that Thinks Even More Like a TraderSchwab has also integrated its most popular account management capabilities and its Global Account interface into the intuitive StreetSmart Edge design. The latest enhancements to the flagship trading platform include:
- Portfolio Performance Reporting - The Portfolio Performance tool from Schwab.com is now available within the StreetSmart Edge workflow. This tool enables traders to view portfolio performance metrics, risk-and-return analysis, and individual account and asset performance. Traders can also compare their returns to market benchmarks over time, so they can use this intelligence to help keep their portfolios on track.
- Schwab Global Account - Traders can now access their Schwab Global Account from the ‘Launch Tools’ menu in StreetSmart Edge. With automatic login for those with a Schwab Global Account, traders have seamless access to 12 non-U.S. equity markets and the ability to trade in their local currencies whenever the markets are open.
- CNBC Video On Demand - Traders will now have quick access to CNBC’s most important video clips of the day and have the ability to search the network’s extensive video library by keyword, symbol, category, market, country or show.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV