1. As of noon trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) is down $0.06 (-0.6%) to $9.02 on light volume Thus far, 4.0 million shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.95-$9.10 after having opened the day at $9.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.07. CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production, marketing, distribution, and sale of cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials worldwide. Cemex S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 68.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Cemex S.A.B. de C.V a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cemex S.A.B. de C.V as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor profit margins. Get the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report now. Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the materials & construction industry could consider SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF ( XHB) while those bearish on the materials & construction industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts