1. As of noon trading, American International Group ( AIG) is down $0.28 (-0.8%) to $32.69 on light volume Thus far, 4.6 million shares of American International Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.63-$32.97 after having opened the day at $32.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.97. American International Group, Inc. engages in the provision of insurance products and services for the commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Chartis, SunAmerica Financial Group, and Aircraft Leasing. American International Group has a market cap of $48.5 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 41.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate American International Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts