VKernel Announces Weekly VD.I.B.s Webinar Series
VKernel , now part of Dell Software, and the award-winning provider of enterprise-class capacity management and performance monitoring products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments, announced today its new “vD.I.B.s: Do It Better” virtualization management webinar series. Tailored for virtual administrators that use the company’s vOPS and vFoglight products, vD.I.B.s is a weekly 30 minute session hosted by Dell Software Virtualization Evangelists that focuses on the features and capabilities of vFoglight and vOPS. Attendees will learn practical ways to get the most out of their virtual environments.
VKernel, now part of Dell Software, delivers virtualization management solutions that provide data centers with control over their virtual environments through analysis, advice and automation of common VM management operations. vDIBS will provide a deep dive into common use cases and teach VM admins how to effectively maximize resource utilization while maintaining peak performance in their environments.
A snapshot of topics that will be addressed in upcoming vD.I.B.s include:
- Understanding storage topology and performance
- Agentless monitoring of physical servers
- Understanding and managing resource pools
The vD.I.B.s webinar series will take place every Wednesday at 10:00EST. To register and find out more information about upcoming events please visit the VKernel Events page. To find an on demand recording following any event, please visit the Virtualization Management 101 webpage.Supporting Resources:
- VKernel: http://www.vkernel.com/
- More VKernel news: http://www.vkernel.com/company/press
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/VKernel
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VKernel
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV