VKernel , now part of Dell Software, and the award-winning provider of enterprise-class capacity management and performance monitoring products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments, announced today its new “vD.I.B.s: Do It Better” virtualization management webinar series. Tailored for virtual administrators that use the company’s vOPS and vFoglight products, vD.I.B.s is a weekly 30 minute session hosted by Dell Software Virtualization Evangelists that focuses on the features and capabilities of vFoglight and vOPS. Attendees will learn practical ways to get the most out of their virtual environments.
VKernel, now part of Dell Software, delivers virtualization management solutions that provide data centers with control over their virtual environments through analysis, advice and automation of common VM management operations. vDIBS will provide a deep dive into common use cases and teach VM admins how to effectively maximize resource utilization while maintaining peak performance in their environments.
A snapshot of topics that will be addressed in upcoming vD.I.B.s include:
- Understanding storage topology and performance
- Agentless monitoring of physical servers
- Understanding and managing resource pools
The vD.I.B.s webinar series will take place every Wednesday at 10:00EST. To register and find out more information about upcoming events please visit the VKernel Events page. To find an on demand recording following any event, please visit the Virtualization Management 101 webpage.Supporting Resources:
- VKernel: http://www.vkernel.com/
- More VKernel news: http://www.vkernel.com/company/press
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/VKernel
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VKernel
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts