TheStreet Grabs Top Spot Among Wealthy
TheStreet, which is the publisher of this web site, ranked first among financial media sites inhouseholds with annual income of more than $100,000 and first in households with a portfolio value of more than $500,000.
The company also garnered some highly-educated clicks with its audience ranking first in having a graduate degree, and grabbed the attention of the most active traders with its audience found to be "most likely to make up to 10 online brokerage transactions per month."
These results show TheStreet's appeal to "difficult-to-reach Mass Affluent demographic," the company said in a press release."TheStreet has an editorial team of 80 plus writers and 100 plus contributors dedicated to helping investors make timely and informed decisions to effectively manage their wealth," said James R. Freiman, Senior Vice President of Business Development & Strategy at TheStreet, in a statement. "As an invaluable resource for its affluent readers, TheStreet is an ideal opportunity for traditional and online brokerage advertisers, as well as luxury goods and services, to reach the Mass Affluent demographic." TheStreet shares were down 1.8% at $1.62 in late morning trades. --Written by TheStreet staff in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV