Myanmar Government Orders End To Mine Occupation
The mine protest was clearly an irritant to Thein Sein's government, which warned it could deter badly needed foreign investment.
Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi is to visit the mine area around midday Thursday to hear the protesters' grievances, adding to the pressure on the government. Her visit is also bound to draw more attention to the protest, which partly due to its remote location has been largely ignored.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV