EnviroFinance Group, LLC Announces Purchase Of South Pasadena, CA Property
DENVER, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EFG-Arroyo Gateway, LLC (EFG), an EnviroFinance ® Group company, announced today that it recently acquired a three building office park located at 131 – 175 Pasadena Avenue, South Pasadena, CA. The 2.23 acre property contains two single-story buildings and one two-story building totaling ±42,000 square feet of rentable space.
EFG plans to extensively renovate the former electronics manufacturing site for multi-tenant office and light-industrial use. Improvements will be made to the buildings' interior and exterior, as well as the landscape, and the property will be re-branded as "Arroyo Gateway Business Park."
Centrally located between Downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena, Arroyo Gateway Business Park will cater to a wide variety of creative professional and office users looking to operate in a friendly and less congested market. Tenants will benefit from access to bike paths, mass transit and the Arroyo Seco Golf Course.
EFG's Arroyo Gateway Business Park will become a vibrant workplace that complements South Pasadena's southern gateway. Active marketing is underway for spring, 2013 occupancy. Leasing inquiries should be submitted to NAI Capital's Sharon Dye at (626) 564-4800 extension 109.About EnviroFinance ® Group EnviroFinance Group, LLC is a principal developer of brownfield and urban infill redevelopment projects across the United States. Guided by socially responsible land use and development practices, EFG collaborates with local, state and federal governments, community groups and private developers aligning stakeholder interests and creating positive changes to communities. For more information please visit www.envirofinancegroup.com. SOURCE EnviroFinance Group, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV