INCIDENTS: Toro has received five reports of incidents. No injuries reported.
HOW MANY: About 2,600 in the U.S. and 31 in Canada.
FOR MORE: Contact Toro at 855-493-0090 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, or visit the firm's website online at http://www.toro.com .
____CHILDREN'S RIDING TOYS DETAILS: Children's Riding Toys manufactured by Step2 Company LLC of Streetsboro, Ohio; sold at Target and other retailers from January through August 2012. The X-Rider Car is a red, plastic toy scooter with a yellow handlebar and seat, and two blue stickers that simulate headlights. It is 14 inches high, 14 inches wide and 19 inches long. The middle of the handle bar contains the Step2 logo. Step2's contact information is located on the rider's left side of the car. Children use their feet to propel the toy. The riding toys were manufactured in the United States. WHY: Children who lean too far forward on the seat can go over the handle bar and hit the ground, posing a fall hazard. INCIDENTS: The firm has received four reports of incidents, with one incident resulting in head bumps and one resulting in a minor concussion and cuts to the gum and lip from the child's front teeth. HOW MANY: About 15,500. FOR MORE: Contact Step2 at 866-860-1887 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, or visit the firm's website online at http://www.step2.com/recall .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV