Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT): "I don't want to sell it here but I also don't feel as good about it as I used to."Research In Motion (RIMM): "I don't want to short it here but I do think the stock is overvalued." Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF): "This was to heavily shorted that I want you to take profits in it." Pfizer (PFE): "Pfizer is fine. I'm not going against Pfizer." Wendy's Company (WEN): "No, I'm not liking the fast-food business. Everything is being colored by weakness at McDonald's (MCD)." Dynavax Technologies (DVAX): "I don't want you to sell it here but I don't think they'll have their clinical trial ready by February." CVR Energy (CVI): "I think it's OK, but maybe look at some that haven't done as well like Southwestern Energy (SWN)." Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS): "I would take profits in that one. "
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV