Towers Watson & Co. (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global consulting firm, announced today that Roger Millay, Towers Watson’s chief financial officer, is scheduled to present at the NASDAQ OMX 29 th Investor Program at 9:00 a.m. GMT on December 5, 2012.
A live webcast of the NASDAQ conference presentation will be available at the Investor Relations section of www.towerswatson.com. Additionally, replays of the conference presentations will be available online shortly after the conclusion of the live presentations.
About Towers Watson
Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With approximately 14,000 full-time and contract associates around the world, we offer solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV