The UPS Store ® knows that despite being called “the most wonderful time of the year,” the four short weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas can also be the most hectic. Whether you’re shipping gifts to family and friends or shopping online, The UPS Store can help you keep the holiday season hassle-free. And, with more than 4,300 The UPS Store locations in the U.S., chances are there is one in your neighborhood.
Customers can rely on The UPS Store to expertly pack and ship their loved one’s gifts in time for the holidays, helping customers check-off one important task on their holiday to-do list. Additionally, The UPS Store guarantees customers’ gifts will arrive safely via The UPS Store’s Pack & Ship Guarantee ®, which reimburses customers for the item’s value and full retail price paid for packaging materials and service.*
For customers who prefer to pack their own holiday shipments, The UPS Store carries all needed packing materials, including cardboard boxes, tape and packing peanuts. To help ensure customers safely package their gifts, The UPS Store offers the following tips:
- Use at least two inches of packaging peanuts on each side of your item.
- Use packing tape on all package seams – do not use masking, cellophane or duct tape.
- Make sure the sender’s and recipient’s addresses are visible both inside and outside of the package.
- Use a new box to provide additional protection for your items. Do not use old boxes or gift boxes to ship gifts, or any string or wrapping paper on the outside of the package.
- Take batteries out of items before shipping.
According to the National Retail Federation, an estimated $586 billion will be spent on online shopping this year. The UPS Store can make online gift delivery easier through services such as in-store mailboxes that provide a convenient location for package deliveries and UPS My Choice®, which allows customers to track and reroute their packages to the nearest The UPS Store location.For additional tips and details on important shipping dates, The UPS Store has developed a quick reference infographic, available for download via Facebook. * Visit www.theupsstore.com/guarantee for details. About The UPS Store With more than 4,700 locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada, The UPS Store network comprises the world’s largest franchise system of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. In the U.S., The UPS Store locations are independently owned and operated by licensed franchisees of The UPS Store, Inc., a subsidiary of UPS(NYSE:UPS). In Canada, locations are independently owned and operated by licensed franchisees of master licensee MBEC Communications, L.P. Services, pricing and hours of operation may vary by location. For additional information on The UPS Store, including information on franchise opportunities for opening a The UPS Store location, visit www.theupsstore.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV