It’s long been a fact that, at Xerox (NYSE: XRX), much of the work done by its employees and for its customers is driven in part to make the world a better place.
In fact, the company’s CEO, in a recent interview said, “Frankly those companies that dismiss citizenship as a necessary evil don’t get my time, attention or business – unless they’re looking to benchmark us as an example of decades-long, values-based leadership.”
Ursula Burns’ remarks were underscored throughout 2012 as Xerox received a long list of accolades and awards highlighting the company’s success. This recognition, including rankings in the FTSE4Good Index Series and Fortune magazine’s ‘Most Admired’ list, speak to the company’s commitments in the areas of sustainability, innovation, diversity, and ethics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV