At the 98 th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), from November 25 to 30 in Chicago, Siemens Healthcare (Booth #831, East Building/Lakeside Center at McCormick Place, Hall D) demonstrates its continued commitment to its Agenda 2013 global initiative by previewing several works-in-progress imaging systems. The new offerings illustrate the company’s innovative capacity and steadfast competitiveness in today’s changing market environment.
Siemens’ works-in-progress systems include cutting-edge technologies in the areas of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and radiography. Each system embodies the key tenets of Siemens’ Agenda 2013 initiative – a two-year program launched by the Healthcare Sector in November 2011 that targets innovation, regional presence, competitiveness, and the development of the company’s human resources.
Siemens’ works-in-progress imaging systems include:
- MAGNETOM Prisma, a 3 Tesla MRI system designed with a significantly higher signal-to-noise ratio to tackle demanding clinical and research challenges.
- Cios Alpha, a mobile C-arm system designed with greater power output and a larger field of view in the operating room (OR) than conventional C-arms.
- MAGNETOM Essenza with Siemens’ MRI workflow solution Dot (Day optimizing throughput), which helps enhance productivity in MR scanning.
- MAGNETOM Trio, Verio, and Avanto upgrades with Siemens’ MR workflow solution Dot (Day optimizing throughput), which helps enhance productivity in MR scanning, as well as Tim (Total imaging matrix) 4G – the latest generation of Siemens’ integrated coil technology.
- syngo.via WebViewer VA11, which is intended to perform diagnostic reading directly on the iPad as well as provide access to images from computed and digital radiography (CR and DR), positron emission tomography (PET), and PET/computed tomography (CT) devices. 1
The products mentioned here are currently under development and are not for sale in the U.S. Their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV