- MAGNETOM Prisma, a 3 Tesla MRI system designed with a significantly higher signal-to-noise ratio to tackle demanding clinical and research challenges.
- Cios Alpha, a mobile C-arm system designed with greater power output and a larger field of view in the operating room (OR) than conventional C-arms.
- MAGNETOM Essenza with Siemens’ MRI workflow solution Dot (Day optimizing throughput), which helps enhance productivity in MR scanning.
- MAGNETOM Trio, Verio, and Avanto upgrades with Siemens’ MR workflow solution Dot (Day optimizing throughput), which helps enhance productivity in MR scanning, as well as Tim (Total imaging matrix) 4G – the latest generation of Siemens’ integrated coil technology.
- syngo.via WebViewer VA11, which is intended to perform diagnostic reading directly on the iPad as well as provide access to images from computed and digital radiography (CR and DR), positron emission tomography (PET), and PET/computed tomography (CT) devices. 1
Siemens Demonstrates Agenda 2013 Resolve With Works-in-Progress Imaging Systems At RSNA 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts