The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) plans to announce its annual and fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, January 16 th in a release that will be issued at approximately 7:30 am (ET). The press release will also be available on the firm’s web site, http://www.gs.com.
A conference call to discuss the firm’s results outlook and related matters, will be held at 10:30 am (ET). The call will be open to the public.
Members of the public who would like to listen to the conference call should dial 1-888-281-7154 (U.S. domestic) and 1-706-679-5627 (international). The number should be dialed at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call. The conference call will also be accessible as an audio webcast through the Investor Relations section of our web site, www.gs.com/shareholders . There is no charge to access the call. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available on our web site or by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (U.S. domestic) or 1-404-537-3406 (international) passcode number 75327207 beginning approximately two hours after the event.
Please direct any questions regarding obtaining access to the conference call to Goldman Sachs Investor Relations, via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV