- More than 8,000 individuals received banker-led financial education instruction
- More than 4,000 books were collected for local agencies
- Some 3,500 meals were provided through community groups
- In North Central Alabama alone, bankers led more than 130 financial education courses
- Bankers provided free kids meals to 200 customers at a local restaurant in the West Coast of Florida.
- Bank associates in West Tennessee helped construct a new greenhouse for a local urban farm.
- In Georgia and Mississippi associates delivered hundreds of meals and volunteered at neighborhood food banks.
Regions Bank Observed Share The Good During October. Banker Latoya Ellis Teaches A Financial Education Class As Part Of The Effort. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.