SAN DIEGO, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --LPL Financial LLC – the nation's largest independent broker-dealer*, a leading RIA custodian, institutional service provider and a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA) – today announced that it has introduced DocuSign's eSignature solution to streamline document processing and enhance the client experience. This new technology tool will dramatically increase efficiency, reduce paperwork and improve both the client and advisor experience when signing and submitting LPL Financial forms.
Powered by DocuSign, the global leader for electronic signature, eSignature is now available across LPL Financial as part of its BranchNet technology platform at no additional cost to advisors or their clients.
The tool helps LPL Financial boost productivity and save time by:
- Streamlining the account-opening process and reducing document submission turnaround time, eliminating the need for faxes or mailing;
- Automatic routing to multiple signers;
- Automated tracking of pending documents and automated client reminders;
- Providing the ability to eSign documents on mobile devices anytime, anywhere; and
- Enhancing auditing and risk management practices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV