François Côté, François Gratton and Paul Lepage are recognized for their substantial contributions to TELUS' success within Québec and across Canada
MONTREAL, Nov. 27, 2012 /CNW/ - TELUS is pleased to announce that François Côté, Executive Vice President of TELUS has expanded his portfolio to include executive oversight of TELUS Ventures, François Gratton has been appointed President of TELUS Québec and Atlantic Canada, and Paul Lepage has been appointed the President of TELUS Health and Payment Solutions. The three Montreal-based executives are being recognized for their contributions to TELUS' overall success and the increasing importance and level of contribution the TELUS Québec team has on the organization's national strategy.
"Elevating the executive responsibilities of these three accomplished TELUS leaders demonstrates our commitment to, and the importance of, the Québec market in our organisation. As a major employer and industry leader, TELUS is dedicated to building on the hard work and skill of our more than 5,500 current Québec team members and our alumni who have demonstrated the courage to innovate within the communications industry over the past 85 years," said Darren Entwistle, President and CEO of TELUS. "I am confident that François Côté, François Gratton and Paul Lepage will continue to strengthen TELUS' position as a communications leader, not only within Québec, but also on a global basis."
François Côté, Executive Vice President TELUS and Vice-Chair, TELUS Québec, TELUS Health and TELUS VenturesSince joining TELUS in 2008, Mr. Côté has played a prominent role both in Québec, as President, TELUS Québec, and nationally, as President of TELUS Health and Executive Vice President, TELUS Corporation. In addition to his current executive responsibilities, Mr. Côté will now assume the management of investments for TELUS Ventures on a global basis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV