SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced it has appointed Jeff VerHeul as senior vice president of the company's corporate engineering organization. Reporting to Sanjay Mehrotra, SanDisk's president and CEO, VerHeul brings 30 years of engineering and management experience to SanDisk where he will oversee the development of SanDisk’s growing portfolio of SSD, embedded and removable products and solutions.
VerHeul joined SanDisk from Standard Microsystems Corporation, now a part of Microchip Technology, where he was senior vice president of engineering. Prior to that, he held executive roles at AMD in platform solutions engineering and silicon design. VerHeul began his career at IBM where he spent 25 years in positions that included the vice president of server development, vice president of product development for microelectronics, and vice president of engineering and technology services.
VerHeul holds a master’s degree in management of technology from MIT, and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from Iowa State University.
About SanDiskSanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK) is a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, from research and development, product design and manufacturing to branding and distribution for OEM and retail channels. Since 1988, SanDisk's innovations in flash memory and storage system technologies have provided customers with new and transformational digital experiences. SanDisk's diverse product portfolio includes flash memory cards and embedded solutions used in smart phones, tablets, digital cameras, camcorders, digital media players and other consumer electronic devices, as well as USB flash drives and solid-state drives (SSD) for the computing market. SanDisk's products are used by consumers and enterprise customers around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV