SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel ® (Nasdaq: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced that CEO, Peter Blackmore, was named one of CRN's Top 100 Executives in the IT Channel for 2012 in the Innovators category. This annual list acknowledges the most influential and innovative channel executives in North America.
"I'm honored to be included among some of the most influential leaders in technology today," said Blackmore. "This recognition underscores my strong commitment to ShoreTel channel partners, and our dedication to delivering best-in-class solutions to meet customer demands."
Executives were chosen and ranked based on channel influence, effectiveness and visibility, business and sales impact and, specifically for the Innovators category, the introduction of new, game-changing technology. ShoreTel's recent acquisition of M5 Networks and the subsequent integration of its cloud-based phone solution is the latest in a series of efforts to eliminate complexity and change the face of business communications.
"We're recognizing this year's Top 100 Executives for their commitment to the channel," said Kelley Damore, vice president and editorial director for UBM Channel. "For 2012, our goal was to shine a spotlight on the most influential executives in the industry today. We also wanted to pay homage to the channel advocates, sales and services leaders, innovators and disrupters. We salute all these leaders for their devotion to the technology channel and their willingness to adopt new strategies and policies in order to drive greater sales for partners, while positioning their own company for future growth."Expanded coverage of the 2012 Top 100 Executives will be featured in the November issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.crn.com. Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- ShoreTel Customer Success Stories
- ShoreTel Awards
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV