Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. To Present At Wedbush Securities' 13th Annual California Dreamin' Consumer Management Access Conference
CANTON, Mass., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CMRG), the largest multi-channel specialty retailer of big & tall men's apparel, announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer David Levin will present at the Wedbush Securities 13 th Annual California Dreamin' Consumer Management Access Conference on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 1:20 p.m. ET. The conference is being held December 11-12 at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available through the " Investor Relations" section of the Company's website. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, an archive of the presentation will be available on the Company's website for approximately 90 days.
About Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. is the largest multi-channel specialty retailer of big & tall men's apparel with operations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. The retailer operates under six brands: Destination XL ®, Casual Male XL, Rochester Clothing, B&T Factory Direct, ShoesXL and LivingXL. Several catalogs and e-commerce sites, including www.destinationxl.com, make up the Company's direct-to-consumer business. With more than 2,000 private label and name brand styles to choose from, customers are provided with a unique blend of wardrobe solutions not available at traditional retailers. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit the Company's investor relations website: http://investor.casualmale.com.
SOURCE Casual Male Retail Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV