Corning Incorporated (NYSE: GLW) announced today that its cash tender offer relating to an aggregate principal amount of $75,000,000 of debentures expired at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on Monday, November 26. According to information provided by D.F. King & Co., Inc., the depositary for the tender offer, $74,736,000 in aggregate principal amount of debentures subject to the cash tender offer were validly tendered and not validly withdrawn before the expiration date. The tendered debentures are set forth below:
|Title of Security||Level||Outstanding||Tendered||Tendered|
|8.875% Debentures due August 15, 2021||1||$ 75,000,000||$13,095,000||17.46%|
|8.875% Debentures due March 15, 2016||2||$ 75,000,000||$10,729,000||14.31%|
|6.75% Debentures due September 15, 2013||3||$100,000,000||$50,912,000||50.88%|
|Aggregate Total Tender Offer Debentures(1)||$250,000,000||$74,736,000||29.89%|
(1) The maximum aggregate principal amount of debentures Corning offered to purchase was $75,000,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV