ATLANTA, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK), a leading long-term care provider, today announced that Boyd Gentry, the Company's chief executive officer, and Chris Brogdon, AdCare's Vice Chairman, will present at the following conferences. To register or to schedule one-on-one meetings, please contact the respective investor representative.
What: Benchmark Company, LLC Micro Cap Discovery Conference, November 29, 2012When (presentation time): Thursday, November 29, 2012, 8 a.m. CST, Salon 1Who: Mr. Gentry, presenterWhere: InterContinental Milwaukee, 139 East Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, Wis.Webcast link (audio only): http://www.media-server.com/m/s/2x55hgv7/lan/en Contact: For more information or to register, please call 414-203-5560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What: LD Micro Fifth Annual Investor Conference, December 5-6, 2012When (presentation time): Wednesday, December 5, 2012, 10 a.m. PST, Track 3Who: Mr. Gentry and Mr. Brogdon, presentersWhere: Luxe Sunset Bel Air, 11461 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, Calif.Webcast link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/ldmicro3/adk/ Contact: For more information or to register, please call 408-457-1042 or e-mail Chris@ldmicro.com
About AdCare Health Systems AdCare Health Systems, Inc. ( NYSE MKT : ADK ) is a recognized leading provider of senior living and health care facility management. AdCare owns and manages long-term care facilities and retirement communities, and since the company's inception in 1988, its mission has been to provide the highest quality of healthcare services to the elderly, including a broad range of skilled nursing and sub-acute care services. For more information about AdCare, visit www.adcarehealth.com.SOURCE AdCare Health Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV