CINCINNATI, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CECO Environmental Corp. (NasdaqGM: CECE), a leading global provider of air pollution control technology and industrial ventilation systems, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.045 per share. The dividend will be paid on December 28, 2012, to all shareholders of record at the close of business on December 14, 2012.
As announced last quarter, CECO has instituted a Dividend Reinvestment Plan or DRIP. The DRIP is administered by CECO's stock transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST). Participants currently receive a 2% discount when shares are obtained through the DRIP without having to pay brokerage commissions, as described in the DRIP prospectus. Registered CECO shareholders, those shareholders that hold the shares in their own name, wishing to participate in the DRIP may obtain a copy of the DRIP prospectus and enrollment forms by contacting AST toll-free at (866) 708-5574 or visiting the AST website at www.amstock.com. Non-registered beneficial shareholders, those shareholders who hold the shares in an account with a broker, are advised to contact their brokers, investment dealers or other financial intermediaries for details on how to participate in the DRIP. Before enrolling, shareholders are advised to read the complete text of the DRIP prospectus and to consult with their financial advisors regarding their individual investment profile and tax situation.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in any jurisdiction, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV