CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per common share payable on December 27, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 12, 2012.
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) is a global Fortune 500 multi-industry manufacturing leader with over $5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and over 18,000 employees. The company's highly-specialized, engineered products and technologies are concentrated in three areas: flow technology, infrastructure, and vehicle service solutions. Many of SPX's innovative solutions are playing a role in helping to meet rising global demand for electricity, processed foods and beverages and vehicle services, particularly in emerging markets. The company's products include food processing systems for the food and beverage industry, power transformers for utility companies, cooling systems for power plants; and diagnostic tools and equipment for the automotive industry. This description of SPX does not contemplate the pending sale of the Service Solutions business. For more information, please visit www.spx.com.
Ryan Taylor (Investors) 704-752-4486 E-mail: email@example.comJennifer H. Epstein (Media)704-752-7403 / 704-576-5441E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SPX Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV