Quest Software Unveils Newest Version Of MessageStats, Giving Businesses New Email Intelligence Capabilities
Quest Software, Inc. (now a part of Dell) today announced the release of MessageStats® 7.0, which includes MessageStats Business Insights, a new solution providing IT managers and business users with enhanced insight into email data. Because email is a primary tool of choice for collaboration and communication in enterprises today, it is increasingly essential for organizations to understand employee email communication trends, and make informed decisions to ensure protection of internal information. MessageStats Business Insights is built on Quest’s 12-year heritage as an industry leader in email migration.
MessageStats Business Insights transforms data in messaging systems
into intelligence, enabling IT managers to understand email
communications, and use that knowledge to make informed decisions and
take any necessary steps for remediation.
- Includes an HTML5 front-end to a communications big-data back end, and requires no data analyst or professional services to support it
- Enables IT Managers to detect, analyze and investigate inappropriate use of corporate email as outlined by organizations’ corporate email use policies, including excessive personal usage and social networking, as well as communication with competitors
MessageStats Business Insights enables IT and line-of-business
managers to mine insights from data in the Exchange store by:
- Transforming data into intelligence: Enables business managers to tap into the wealth of information in the Exchange store to answer questions like: Which members of my team are communicating with top tier clients? How often? What innovative ideas are being discussed in the organization and by whom?
- Providing an easy-to-use dashboard: Puts the intelligence in the hands of managers, enabling them to easily configure useful insights without extensive technical training, thereby reducing the burden on IT admins for one-off requests
- Producing exactly what is needed when it’s needed: Users can see messaging trends in a familiar dashboard that provides an overview of insights grouped into categories, is customizable, and can be refined on the fly to reflect the changing priorities of a business.
- Supporting on-premises or hybrid deployment: IT organizations can continue to use the solution whether they stay on-premises with Exchange or move to a hybrid environment
Pricing and Availability:
- MessageStats Business Insights is included in MessageStats 7.0 at no additional fee.
Supporting Quotes:Michael Tweddle, senior director of product management, Quest Software “Today, businesses run on email. It is the communication tool of choice for employees, partners and customers. This evolution has brought significant new challenges for people managing and delivering email services such as compliance, archiving, and e-discovery. As businesses continue to steadily increase their reliance on and use of email, the ensuing vast intelligence store will be a gold mine representing the thoughts, actions and communications of the business. MessageStats Business Insights provides smart and simple ways to understand, measure, investigate, and improve communications and processes with customers, partners and internal groups.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV