Gartner, Inc. is accepting nominations for the Gartner Business Process Management (BPM) Excellence Awards. Nominations will be accepted through December 14, 2012 via downloadable entry form from any end-user organization that has implemented a successful BPM program or project with resulting business impact.
Through this awards program, Gartner spotlights excellence among organizations that take a BPM-centric approach to improving their business performance and have seen exceptional results from doing so. Entries will be reviewed by a team from the Gartner analyst community who will evaluate and rate each entry based on how clearly the entrant demonstrates excellence in their BPM project.
Awards will be given in the following four categories:
- Best Business Outcome Driven by BPM - This award will go to the organization who can clearly demonstrate (and quantify) how a particular BPM project has positively impacted a key business outcome.
- Best BPM Organization - This award will go to the organization that has best demonstrated how to (reorganize itself to) better support BPM and process centricity, including evidence of key BPM roles, presence of a BPCC, effective governance and process ownership, a cross-functional BPM focus and a strong collaboration with the business who understand BPM and embrace it as the way they do business.
- Most Effective Use of BPM Technology - This award will go to the organization that shows the best example of how they have leveraged BPM technology to solve a particular business problem, for example, agility and use of model-driven BPMS, BRMS, iBPMS/IBO, case management or automated business process discovery (ABPD).
- Best BPM Initiative (Global Award) – This award will go to an organization that has already won one of the previous three categories regionally. The nine regional winners from those three categories will be judged on how their BPM Program has solved (one or several) particular business challenges and delivered compelling business. Evidence of the BPM objectives, vision, roles, governance, skills, clear quantitative results and effective use of technology are required.
Winners in the first three categories will be selected at the U.S., U.K. and Australian Gartner BPM Summits. Each regional winner may subsequently be asked to present their BPM case studies and/or participate in a user roundtable to/with the conference participants at their regional Gartner Business Process Management Summit:
- March 13-14, 2013, at the Park Plaza Westminster, London, U.K.
- April 2-4, 2013 at the Gaylord National, National Harbor, Maryland
- May 13-14, 2013 at the (venue TBD), Sydney, Australia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts