“Our new sales tool combines suggested activities and focused potential solutions targeted to the client’s most paramount financial goals,” adds Lapiana. “By identifying the business owner’s number one objective and offering a targeted solution, it’s our belief that producers are better able to serve a client, close more sales, and as a result, gain more referrals in their market.”
For producers who want more information about BOSS or assistance in gaining access to the system, please contact the appropriate MetLife sales representative or General Agent.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife) is a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company(MLIC), New York, NY 10166. Securities offered through MetLife Securities, Inc.(MSI)(member FINRA/SIPC). 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. MLIC & MSI are MetLife companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV