HOUSTON, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) today announced that the Company will be attending the 2012 Jefferies Global Energy Conference to be held in Houston on November 28 – 29, 2012.
Van Welch, Willbros Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 29 th at 10:30 a.m. Central Time. A live broadcast of the presentation and the accompanying slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.willbros.com.
Willbros Group, Inc. is an independent contractor serving the oil, gas, power, refining and petrochemical industries, providing engineering, construction, turnaround, maintenance, life-cycle extension services and facilities development and operations services to industry and government entities worldwide. For more information on Willbros, please visit our web site at www.willbros.com.
CONTACT: Connie Dever Director Investor RelationsWillbros713-403-8035Michael W. Collier Vice President Investor RelationsSales & MarketingWillbros713-403-8038 SOURCE Willbros Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV