Additional Information and Where to Find It
Ralcorp intends to file with the SEC a proxy statement in connection with the proposed merger. The definitive proxy statement will be sent or given to the shareholders of Ralcorp and will contain important information about the proposed merger and related matters. RALCORP SECURITY HOLDERS ARE URGED TO READ THE PROXY STATEMENT CAREFULLY WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. The proxy statement and other relevant materials (when they become available), and any other documents filed by Ralcorp with the SEC, may be obtained free of charge at the SEC’s website, at www.sec.gov. In addition, security holders will be able to obtain free copies of the proxy statement from Ralcorp by contacting Investor Relations by mail at Attention: Investor Relations, 800 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63101.
Participants in the Solicitation
Ralcorp and its directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from Ralcorp shareholders in connection with the proposed merger. Information about Ralcorp’s directors and executive officers is set forth in its proxy statement for its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, which was filed with the SEC on January 13, 2012, and its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2011, which was filed with the SEC on December 14, 2011 and on September 12, 2012. These documents are available free of charge at the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov, and by mail at Attention: Investor Relations, 800 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63101, or by going to Ralcorp’s Investor Relations page on its corporate website at www.ralcorp.com. Additional information regarding the interests of participants in the solicitation of proxies in connection with the proposed merger will be included in the proxy statement that Ralcorp intends to file with the SEC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV