TriReme Announces A New Round Of Financing Totalling US$18 Million
PLEASANTON, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TriReme Medical, Inc. and its affiliates (TriReme) announced today a new round of financing that brings a total of US$18 million into the group. The round is led by Luminor Capital of Singapore and includes major existing investors and new Asian investors. TriReme provides a range of innovative solutions for complex lesions and proceeds of the new round will go toward developing TriReme's pipeline of unique dilatation catheters and expanding its commercial infrastructure worldwide.
"We are thrilled to have this major support from Asia in our efforts to create a next generation of interventional devices, " stated Eitan Konstantino, Ph.D., President and CEO of TriReme Medical. "We share a vision of leaving no implant behind and will continue to focus on the large Asian markets in addition to the US."
"TriReme has demonstrated significant commercial and technical progress despite many challenges that the medical device community is facing," said Mr. Michael Kleine representing TriReme's board of directors. "Together with our new partners, we are looking forward to supporting the company in the commercialization of its breakthrough technologies."
In a related announcement, TriReme welcomes Mr. John Borrell as Vice President of Sales. Mr. Borrell is a seasoned sales executive with vast experience including senior management positions held at Covidien, CSI, and FoxHollow.About TriReme Medical, Inc. Based in Pleasanton, California and Singapore, TriReme Medical, Inc. is a privately held medical device company dedicated to the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of next generation percutaneous devices for the treatment of complex coronary and peripheral arterial disease. The company is focused on the US and the emerging Asian markets. SOURCE TriReme Medical, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV