SEATTLE, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: "LLEN") ("L&L" or the "Company"), a U.S.-based company with profitable coal operations in China, announced that L&L hosted the U.S. Consul General from Chengdu on a visit to Guizhou.
Mr. Peter Haymond, U.S. Consul General in Chengdu, led a delegation including Mr. William Marshak, and Mr. Corrie Robb and visited L&L's Guizhou operations on Tuesday China time. Mr. Haymond and his team met with L&L management and learned more about L&L's growing businesses as well as emerging opportunities in China. L&L is the only US listed public company operating in Guizhou Province.
Later that day, L&L hosted a reception for Mr. Haymond at Sheraton Hotel in Guiyang. In attendance were Guizhou officials, business leaders, and management of Union Energy; L&L's partner in Guizhou.
Dickson Lee, L&L's Chairman and CEO, commented, "We are delighted to have Mr. Haymond and his staff visiting us in Guizhou. The US government's official visit supports American business in China. The exchanges between US and Chinese officers improve bilateral trade and facilitate creating a win-win situation between the two strong economies."Contact:L&L Energy, Inc.(206) 264-8065 email@example.com SOURCE L & L Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV