GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, November 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced that its leading integrated CAD/CAM solution, CimatronE, will be showcased at the EuroMold trade show in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, from November 27-30, 2012.
"German mold makers are known for constructing highly reliable and highly sophisticated molds that are used to manufacture some of the world's finest quality products," said Mr Dirk Dombert, Cimatron's General Manager for Germany.
"Producing the best molds while remaining competitive and profitable is an ongoing challenge faced daily by all of our customers, especially as the market keeps demanding shorter and shorter deliver times."We are very proud that many of the leading toolmakers in Germany have selected CimatronE to support their design and manufacturing process, and we are delighted to present in Euromold the latest innovations that our product has to offer." CimatronE offers mold makers a range of major productivity efficiencies, including:
- Quoting efficiencies: A dedicated mold quoting application uses preliminary design data to create reliable quotes that reflect tool shop costs as accurately as possible.
- Streamlined mold design: In-built mold-specific capabilities ensure the most effective, accurate and quickest parting and mold tool design process, with tailored functionality for creating the core, cavity, sliders, lifters, inserts, ejection and cooling systems, and runners.
- Fast & efficient programming: The offloading of toolpath calculations, templates, analysis tools, and many other features ensure boosted productivity in NC programming and machining.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts