BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, November 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today the official launch and commercial availability of Attunity CloudBeam, a fully-managed data transfer SaaS platform for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3). With its beta successfully completed, the high-performance and secure data transfer solution will be unveiled and demonstrated live at the AWS re: Invent Customer and Partner Conference from November 27-29 in Las Vegas, NV.
Attunity CloudBeam is designed to move data to, from and between cloud environments quickly, reliably and affordably for AWS customers. Commercially-available services include:
- Upload to the Cloud - This solution enables business users to seamlessly upload data to AWS S3 while providing the IT team with a means to ensure control and security. Users simply right click to quickly load files and folders from the desktop to AWS S3.
- Replicate Across Cloud Regions - Using this solution, users can replicate data reliably, securely and efficiently between AWS S3 regions, without the need to install, configure or manage any software. Key supported initiatives include disaster recovery and content availability.
In addition to the above commercially-available services, Attunity CloudBeam provides the following services in beta:1. Upload to the Cloud - Enterprises can upload any type of file to AWS S3 using two solutions:
- Managed File Transfer (MFT). This solution provides businesses with an automated method for uploading information to the cloud. Uploads can be scheduled, data can be pulled from multiple sources, and every transfer can be audited for security and compliance purposes.
- Command Line Interface (CLI). Using the CLI, ISVs, solution providers and IT developers can easily build custom scripts and applications that load data to AWS S3. Transfers between on-premises systems and cloud data repositories can be automated, while offering users scale, performance and security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV