BOURNE END, England, November 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a recognised global leader in technologies that extend real-time visibility into business operations, has appointed Ashley Ford as new Vice President & Managing Director to lead its EMEA operations.
"Now more than ever, organisations in EMEA are looking to operate more efficiently and we are deeply committed to help them improve productivity," said Mike Terzich senior vice president, Zebra Technologies. "Ashley's broad experience and proven ability to foster strong partner and customer relationships positions him well to lead our responsive and nimble EMEA business."Ashley returns to EMEA following a successful two year assignment as Vice President and General Manager for North America based in Chicago, Illinois. This assignment followed six successful years leading Zebra's EMEA sales organisation, where he was instrumental in building a strong sales structure and developing a robust channel strategy, as well as managing the expansion of Zebra's business in emerging markets such as Turkey and the Middle East. He takes over the EMEA leadership position from Rod Rodericks who has assumed the role of Vice President and General Manager of Zebra's Asia Pacific region. Ashley will focus on continuing momentum of Zebra's already successful geographic expansion strategy as well as building Zebra's relevance in key vertical markets such as healthcare and retail. He will also look to develop Zebra's strategic account strategy in EMEA whilst enhancing its approach to customer centricity. Before joining Zebra in 2005, Ashley held senior sales and channel management positions within the IT, printing and communications industries at major organisations such as Samsung Electronics, Xerox Europe and AST Computer Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV