November 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuxera Inc., the leading provider of Windows and Mac compatible file systems for Android, Linux and other platforms, today announced to have formed a partnership with Power 7 Technology Co. Ltd. to provide its entire mobile wifi storage product line with seamless interoperability across Windows, Android and Mac devices. Power 7 customer deployments include Aigo, Toshiba and Intenso.
Powered by Tuxera's file systems, Power 7's white label mobile WiFi storage products fulfill the customer expectations in terms of portability, support for the latest SDXC cards and USB 3.0 standard. Tuxera solutions also extend battery life and result in overall faster device responsiveness improving the usability.
Tuxera comprehensive file systems portfolio for storage solutions and other embedded devices include
Tuxera HFS+, and
Power 7 and Tuxera combined solution offers the following key features:
* Multi-platform interoperability: access and stream your music, videos, photos and data from Windows/Mac/Android/Linux devices, from all SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards as well as USB external storages.
* Support for the latest ultra high speed SD memory cards and the fastest SD Speed Classes.
* Support for USB 2.0 and 3.0 External Storages.
* Extended battery life for video playback and recording.
* Faster mount and boot times, access your files much faster.
* Stream media for multiple users at the same time.
"Tuxera is Power 7's key software partner whose platform products are taking our WiFi Storage product line to the next level. Customers in this segment are demanding easy-to-use, high performance, highly reliable products and combined with Tuxera software we have achieved exactly that", said XX XX at Power 7.
"Partners like Power 7 are leading the way in new product innovation. Several Tier-1 customer wins are testament to their leadership in the rapidly growing Wifi Storage market. Tuxera keeps on investing into this new market together with the manufacturers and chipset companies to reap the benefits of our decade long experience in Linux system software", noted Mikko Välimäki, Tuxera CEO.