About Digital Development Group Corp.
The Company’s founders, CEO Martin W. Greenwald and President Joe Q. Bretz have extensive experience in the entertainment industry. As CEO, Mr. Greenwald oversaw Image Entertainment Inc. growth to over $120 million in revenues. Given Greenwald’s focus in content licensing and Bretz’s technological know-how, the Company is well positioned to be a leader in the Internet television revolution. For more information please visit our website www.digidev.com.
Additional details of the Company’s business can be found in the Company’s public disclosures as a reporting issuer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (“SEC”) EDGAR database. Please refer to our full disclaimer, which includes our safe harbor statement, by clicking on or copying this link below into your browser: http://digidev.com/hq/disclaimer/
Nothing on this website is either an offer to purchase, or a solicitation of an offer to sell, shares of DigiDev Group or any other entity. Nothing on this website is a solicitation of a proxy from a security holder of Digital Development Group Corp. or any other company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV